I had to get surgery for my dog.Doctor even had me do surgery on both legs even though my dog didn't need it just to get more money.

Most doctors would say it's not necessary putting your dog through more pain for no reason. He pushed the care credit card on me. I called care credit and asked about payment and interest rate and they lied to me saying as long as my payments are paid I would pay it off. I asked what if I was late a few times.

They said you will have to pay an interest rate. The operator was like don't worry you won't notice it.

I said I didn't want to be stuck with a 20% interest rate and she said oh no you won't have that problem with us.Not good to join over phone without being able to read the small print.

Had an Experience with Animal Emergency Center?

Comments

Canada Vet Care - Revolution Flea Drops Review Canada Vet Care "So glad over came hesitation because of few bad reviews. Received true brand name Revolution flea drops for my furry little luv. Do suggest build in some lead time, yet..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Vca Animal Hospital - VCA MAULED MY GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HE IS NOW AN AMPUTEE Vca Animal Hospital "How VCA Roswell animal hospital caused my German Shepherd puppy to lose a leg & foot MY German Shepherd dog puppy went in with a dislocated hip and is losing..." Read more Vetco Clinics - So bad experience Vetco Clinics "We took our pet to Petco (vetco clinic inside) for flea medicine the "veterinary" we prescribed BRAVECTO dosage for three months and i asked if it was not much for..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more