I had to get surgery for my dog.Doctor even had me do surgery on both legs even though my dog didn't need it just to get more money.

Most doctors would say it's not necessary putting your dog through more pain for no reason. He pushed the care credit card on me. I called care credit and asked about payment and interest rate and they lied to me saying as long as my payments are paid I would pay it off. I asked what if I was late a few times.

They said you will have to pay an interest rate. The operator was like don't worry you won't notice it.

I said I didn't want to be stuck with a 20% interest rate and she said oh no you won't have that problem with us.Not good to join over phone without being able to read the small print.

Had an Experience with Animal Emergency Center?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Dna My Dog Animal Dna Testing Review DNA My Dog "...We were told she's a heeler but think she is an English pointer. They came back SHARPEI and elkhound..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog...all because we couldn't pay for blood work... Banfield Pet Hospital "DO NOT JUDGE HOW SKINNY SHE IS!!!!!! AS I SAID, SHE WASN'T KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS, COULDN'T KEEP ON WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR OFTEN WE..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Suspicious practices & overcharges Banfield Pet Hospital "We bought a kitten a couple of weeks ago from PetsMart at 2242 Hwy K in O'fallon, Missouri, where Banfield also offers veterinary services. Recently we nearly paid $40 for..." Read more Natural Chemistry Natural Flea And Tick Flea Control Review Natural Chemistry "I purchased Natural Chemistry flea and tick for dogs. The squeeze on once a month that claims to kill ticks and the spray for her bedding. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more