I had to get surgery for my dog.Doctor even had me do surgery on both legs even though my dog didn't need it just to get more money.
Most doctors would say it's not necessary putting your dog through more pain for no reason. He pushed the care credit card on me. I called care credit and asked about payment and interest rate and they lied to me saying as long as my payments are paid I would pay it off. I asked what if I was late a few times.
They said you will have to pay an interest rate. The operator was like don't worry you won't notice it.
I said I didn't want to be stuck with a 20% interest rate and she said oh no you won't have that problem with us.Not good to join over phone without being able to read the small print.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Surgery
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."
- "Petco Needham Ma. 7/4/13 Broke my greyhound's leg when grooming her. Total neglect on their part. I never got a straight answer but they claim she jumped out of the..."
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."