I had to get surgery for my dog.Doctor even had me do surgery on both legs even though my dog didn't need it just to get more money.
Most doctors would say it's not necessary putting your dog through more pain for no reason. He pushed the care credit card on me. I called care credit and asked about payment and interest rate and they lied to me saying as long as my payments are paid I would pay it off. I asked what if I was late a few times.
They said you will have to pay an interest rate. The operator was like don't worry you won't notice it.
I said I didn't want to be stuck with a 20% interest rate and she said oh no you won't have that problem with us.Not good to join over phone without being able to read the small print.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Surgery
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."